- Most intimate lubricants are not fertility friendly.
- Many popular lubricants can actually harm or kill sperm.
- Fertility lubricants have been created to mimic fertile cervical mucus and to be sperm friendly.
- Using a fertility lubricant can increase the pleasure in love making for both partners, and increase the chance of orgasm.
- Vaginal dryness can be a problem for many couples trying to conceive.
- Using a suitable lubricant reduces the risk of discomfort during love making for both partners.
Buy fertility friendly lubricants Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus and Astroglide TTC online in UK from Access Diagnostics