Since its launch in the UK the Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator has been very popular as it offers something that no previous home pregnancy test has been able to offer: it tells you when you conceived
If your periods are erratic, or you have not kept a record of your menstrual cycle this can be very useful.
Key points regarding the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator:
- It tells you when you conceived (conception indicator is 92% accurate in detecting when you conceived)
- Shows how many weeks since conception (either 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks)
- over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy (if used from the day your period is due) in clinical trials conducted in UK
- is very sensitive & can be used up to 4 days before your period is due
- gives easy to interpret results within 3 minutes
- clear ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ result
- make sure you read the leaflet inside the box before your perform the test
Have you tried one yet ?
Now is a great time to try them, as we have Clearblue Double Digital Pregnancy Tests with conception indicator for just £8.40
Click on link below to buy Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator online from Access Diagnostics Fertility the UK’s leading online fertility & pregnancy test store