Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend despite the rain on Monday.
This week we are going to focus on you.
Are you making time to love yourself ?
Ask yourself these questions:
1) Am I taking my folic acid ? (if trying to conceive or in early pregnancy)
2) Am I getting enough sleep ? Rest is so important for our health, brains & bodies. It is like recharging a battery. A good nights sleep makes such a difference to your well being. Try to get at least 8 hours sleep every night. Avoid staying up late watching tv-it will all be repeated or you catch up on iplayer. Added bonus is you will have more sex & bettter sex if you go to bed early.
3) Am I taking care of my health needs ? Do I need to book a dental check, drs appt, smear test etc. it is best to get all these things done now. stop procrastinating.
4) Am I eating healthy food ? Your body deserves to have good food as fuel. Make sure you eat plenty of fruit & veg. cut down on the junk-you are just hurting you.
5) Am I exercising regularly ? You dont need to join a gym-just move more. Exercise releases happy chemicals (similar to sex in some ways) which improve your happiness & health in lots of ways. Get more active in all sorts of ways. You could even try being more active in the bedroom, instead of just lying there ! Walking is great exercise & costs nothing. Walk every day, even if its just round the block. Get active when you are watching tv-iron while you watch tv, or every time the ads come on, get up and do something-tidy up, put a load of laundrey on, get in your jammies, just do something.
6) Am I making time for self care ? Do you need to schedule a hair appt? Take time to do nice things for your self-book a manicure or pedicure or do one at home-they are really easy. Make time every day to take care of you. The little things make such a difference-just washing your hair and taking the time to blow dry it makes you feel good.