What can you do to spice up your sex life and put some fun into trying to conceive
I will post some ideas later
Post your ideas in comments
Ok I,m back-here goes
Here are my ideas for putting some va va voom back into the bedroom
Ideas for the bedroom itself-think sanctuary
1) Take the tv out of the bedroom-you want him to be looking at you not the sports channel-the only exception to this rule is if you are watching erotica together in bed
2) Take the computer out of the bedroom– if he is on his laptop in bed this is a definite no no for a sexy time-especially if he is working. You both need to relax before sleep and working on the computer late at night does not prepare the mind and body for sex or sleep-trust me I know this from personal experience
3) Make your bedroom a sanctuary for both of you-no piles of laundrey waiting to be put away or ironing board left out ! It should be a haven of peace and tranquility-for sex and sleep only !
4) Put some clean bedding on the bed-clean bedding smells so lovely & it feels great on your skin
5) Put some nice music on-I personally like the soundtrack from the film Notting Hill-it works every time-don’t ask me why. This is purely personal-but a soundtrack helps, choose one thats right for you
6) Turn the lighting down-halogen ceiling spotlights are not conducive to romance in my experience-gentle side lighting is much kinder-the hallogens show even the tiniest bit of cellulite up !
Ideas for you girls-think seductress
Preparation and spontanaity is key in my opinion. Now this may seem a contradiction in terms but bear with me, & I will explain:
1) Seduce him-rather than say to your guy-‘I’m ovulating and we ought to have sex tonight’ try seducing him-much more fun, and it will seem more spontaneous. No one likes being told what to do and this way is far more natural.
2) Preperation is key-have a long luxurious bubble bath before hand. Shave your legs , armpits etc. wash and condition your hair. Use a facial & or body scrub so your skin is glowing. Read or listen to chill out music in the bath to relax. Quite often a good chick novel can put you in the mood. (I must admit I like to have a bath every night-once you start it is quite addictive. The relaxation & pampering make you feel great. Added bonus is if your other half is feeling amorous your also feeling gorgeous & smelling great )
3) Dress seductively after your bath-make sure you have at least one sexy nightie in your drawer-it works every time-pyjamas just do not have the same effect-trust me on this. Apply some sexy nail polish to your toenails in red or shocking pink. Ditch the fluffy bathrobe & slippers unless it is really, really cold. Have a light spritz of perfume-not too much mind-you will be smelling great already after the bath-dont want to over do it !
4) Act seductively-after your bath apply body lotion to your legs, hands and feet. Do this in front of him making sure to do it as sexily as possible, even while he is watching TV-don’t laugh. Body langauge is very important in seduction. The message you are sending to your other half is that you are available for sex, and you do not have to say a word. You may think he is not watching you, but he is-I promise.
Hope you have enjoyed reading my ideas. Post your ideas in comments.
Phew think that is enough for today-next time we will talk about what you guys out there can do, the importance of early nights, how what you watch on tv can affect the quality of sex, sex toys & sex lubes etc